PADI Rescue Diver Course
A hands on, serious but fun course!
The Rescue course expands your knowledge and experience beyond the recreational level and is where you learn to consider the needs of other divers. You will learn to respond to and manage problems and sharpen your observation skills.
- Must be a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or an equivalent certification from another organization)
- 15yrs or older
- Must have a valid first aid and CPR certificate
What you will learn:
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Part Time: Evening Lectures (18h00 – 20h30), Weekend dives – Open Water Sessions
- Full Time: 3 Full Days
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI instructor
- Practical Rescue Exercises and Scenarios
- Registration with PADI International Limited
- Course materials